|Prep Time||2 minutes|
|Cook Time||15 minutes|
|Passive Time||5 minutes|
- 10-12 whole tomatos
- 1 pint Boiling Water with 1 veggie stock cube
- 1 medium Courgette
- 1/2 red Pepper
- 2 slices gluten free vegan toast
- 1 knob Butter or vegan alternative
- slice the tomatoes, pepper and peel the courgette then dice into chunks.
- add to saucepan with stock and cook on medium heat for 15-20 minutes.
- once veg is cooked and soft, blend in a blender.
- pour and serve!
- I added some gluten free toast and butter for that proper comforting feeling but in truth this recipe doesn't really need it.
Soups are so easy to make and one of my favourite lazy foods to make. They fill me up and make me feel all warm and cosy with minimal effort.
Share this Recipe