When I am hungry and in a rush these simple little oatcakes can almost substitute a meal and certainly keep me going for a while. Super easy and rewarding with great starchy carbs for energy, lush omegas and great minerals from the cucumber.
|Prep Time||2-3 minutes|
- 6 gluten free black pepper oatcakes or other oatcakes of your choice
- 1/2 tin of tuna fresh tuna steak is a healthier option
- 1/2 tbsp mayo can use vegan mayo
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper you can add spices if you want to
- 1/2 Freshly Squeezed Lemon
- 6 slices Cucumber
- Mix the tuna, mayo, seasoning in a bowl and add the lemon juice spread over the oatcakes and add the cucumber. Enjoy your tasty healthy IBS free snack!
Share this Recipe