- 5 medium potatoes
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp Paprika
- 1 pinch Chilli Powder
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 pinch Black Pepper
- 1 pinch Oregano
- Wash and slice the potatoes into wedge shapes about 1cm wide.
- Par boil these for 4 - 5 minutes.
- Drain and add to a big bowl.
- Mix the dry herbs and spices together in a small bowl.
- Add the oil and mixed spices to the big bowl and gently stir the chips to coat them evenly.
- Heat a baking tray coated in a little oil in the oven and then evenly spread the chips over the baking tray.
- Cook for 15 - 20 minute, turning once.
- Serve in a basket with a napkin to soak up any excess oil and enjoy!
Share this Recipe