- 3 large Beetroot can use pre-cooked, not pickled
- 1/2 peeled courgette
- 1 veggie stock cube I use kallo yeast free
- 1 tbsp toasted seeds
- 1 tsp vegan hard cheese
- 1 tbsp oat cream or soy cream
- Cook the beetroot with skin on for 30 - 45 minutes. Peel and chop into quarters (skip this if using pre cooked beetroot)
- Chop the courgette into small pieces and add to a pan of boiling water. Add the stock cube and cook until stock cube dissolved.
- Add the beetroot to the pan and take off the heat.
- Blend using a hand blender and serve in a bowl
- Spinkle with seeds and finely grated hard cheese (vegan or parmesan), serve and enjoy!
Share this Recipe