This recipe is inspired from my USA trip back in 2019 and is one of my new favourites.
I don’t often use vinegar in my recipes as too much can interfere with my IBS symptoms however for occasional use this works well for me. And the flavour is exquisite. So tender and something a little different.
- 2 Chicken Breasts
- 5 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp sugar
- 2 tbsp freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 tsp Olive Oil
- Wash your chicken breasts and place in a bowl or tupper-ware box.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients together (minus the oil) and drizzle over the chiles to marinade it for at least 4 hours, preferably the whole day.
- When you are ready to cook the chicken, heat a large pan with the oil, add in the chicken breasts and marinating mix and cook on a low heat for around 10 minutes until cooked through.
- Serve with rice and veg or peas and mash.
Share this Recipe